NF325-A7 Sound Problem: ounds like an echo...echo...ech, makes me crazy... crazy... crazy, help...he

Discussion in 'ECS' started by David Sontag, Nov 23, 2007.

  1. David Sontag

    David Sontag Guest

    Just put this system together ... so here are the details:

    not overclocked
    motherboard: NF325-A7
    processor: Athlon 64 3400+ Venice 2.4GHz 512KB L2 Cache
    Socket 754 Processor
    CPU Cooler: COOLER MASTER CK8-8JD2B-0L-GP 80mm CPU Cooler
    Memory: two (2) 512Mb PC 3200 ... major brand ...
    Power Supply: Ultra 450w
    Onboard sound: Audio Chipset Realtek ALC655

    Also tried CMI8738 / C3DX PCI Audio Device

    Ok the problem is no matter wich sound device I use it sounds like an
    echo ,,echo...echo

    So far I have not I have no idea how to fix this... and help will be
    appreciated.

    Thanks

    David Sontag

    David Sontag, Nov 23, 2007

  2. David Sontag

    bto95

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2007
    Messages:
    4
    silly question

    Did you disable on board sound when you added the new sound card also goto control panel uncheck mic boost on your sound setting. I Use sound blaster 24bid runs great on my games cod4 bf2 cod2 not expensive best buy and circuit city have them under 40.00 cal first lol

    bto95, Dec 8, 2007