NF7-m most overclocked

Discussion in 'Abit' started by SL, Oct 10, 2003.

  1. SL

    SL Guest

    I'd like to hear from people that have successfully
    overclocked the NF7-M, while using the integrated
    video.

    What did you get out of it and what were your bios
    setting?

    Thanks

    1. Advertising

  2. JK

    JK Guest

    On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 02:59:37 GMT, "SL" <> wrote:

    >I'd like to hear from people that have successfully
    >overclocked the NF7-M, while using the integrated
    >video.
    >
    >What did you get out of it and what were your bios
    >setting?

    They get it up at fsb200. Remember that NF7-M does not officially
    support fsb400, since it does not have nforce400 chipset, but the
    older igp-chipset.

    http://www.tweaktown.com/document.php?dType=article&dId=492&dPage=12

    3DMarks2001 SE with onboard graphics: 5780
    according to:
    http://www.cluboverclocker.com/reviews/motherboards/abit/nf7-m/page3.htm

    Remember that dual-ram band is important for onboard graphics: use 2
    ram sticks.

    The best overclocker review I have ever seen with NF7-M is the
    viperlair:

    http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/cpu_mobo/abit/amd/nf7m/index.shtml

    but he does not use onboard graphics (fsb 238)

    best regards

    John