    What did you get out of it and what were your bios
    setting?

    Thanks
    SL, Oct 10, 2003

  2. SL

    JK Guest

    On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 02:59:37 GMT, "SL" <> wrote:

    >I'd like to hear from people that have successfully
    >overclocked the NF7-M, while using the integrated
    >video.
    >
    >What did you get out of it and what were your bios
    >setting?

    They get it up at fsb200. Remember that NF7-M does not officially
    support fsb400, since it does not have nforce400 chipset, but the
    older igp-chipset.

    http://www.tweaktown.com/document.php?dType=article&dId=492&dPage=12

    3DMarks2001 SE with onboard graphics: 5780
    according to:
    http://www.cluboverclocker.com/reviews/motherboards/abit/nf7-m/page3.htm

    Remember that dual-ram band is important for onboard graphics: use 2
    ram sticks.

    The best overclocker review I have ever seen with NF7-M is the
    viperlair:

    http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/cpu_mobo/abit/amd/nf7m/index.shtml

    but he does not use onboard graphics (fsb 238)

    best regards

    John
    JK, Oct 10, 2003