    my how to fix it.

    Trying to get ATI Radeon 9600XT working under Mandrake 9.2. ATI's drivers
    supposedly only work in the 2.4.22 kernel.
    Noozer, Feb 1, 2004

  2. I don't know if this will help. But one of the guys I know using an ASUS
    board claimed that
    Intel did not include the AGP support and you have to go to Intels website
    to download the driver for AGP support, I think he had the problem on two
    different Mobos trying to use both ATI 9600 then the 9800 on the other,
    complaint was it was SO SLOW, after he installed the new Intel driver it was
    very fast.

    I hopes this helps.
    "Noozer" <postmaster@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > Just found out the hard way...
    >
    > If you install Mandrake 9.2 (or any other distro of Linux) you don't get

    any

    Giga News User, Feb 1, 2004

  3. He can also just download the 2.4.22.diff for agpart support with i875p, or
    upgrade his kernel.
    There are options.

    Philip Callan, Feb 1, 2004