No IO ports motherboard exists?

Discussion in 'Motherboards' started by freedom9ner, Aug 17, 2012.

  1. freedom9ner

    freedom9ner

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    I can't seem to find any motherboards (mini, nano) which do not have IO ports. I'm looking for something like VIA's NL series which is outdated at this point.

    google this: via nl (eol)
    New members can't post links.

    If you take a look, it has no IO ports but instead headers for integration. This is exactly what I'm looking for but with newer specs/support.

    I wont be placing the board in a conventional case (with backplate). I don't want the IO ports for a cleaner integration with other components in a custom case.

    I must be crazy, again.

    Thanks. -Igor