no sound device

Discussion in 'IBM' started by samfyf, Nov 3, 2009.

  1. samfyf

    samfyf

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    i've recently formated my hard drive and installed windows xp pro on a
    thinkpad T61 type 7665 b68.
    i downloaded all the drivers from the ibm site, but i it seems my sound device is gone .
    i downloaded the drivers, and also 82801H (ICH8 Family) HD Audio Controller. but no device is registered in windows.
    help?