Nonprofit Support Forums for Hardware & Software

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Askhow.net, Jan 19, 2004.

  1. Askhow.net

    Askhow.net Guest

    Hi Again

    Now we are even better.

    I would like to inform you all that the front page to the support forums has
    changed. Now you are able to navigate to which ever forum you want from
    there. Check it out here we help everybody for free.
    http://www.askhow.com.

    I posted earlier this week about me new free forums and would like to thank
    all those that took time checked us out.
    The response was very good. We had lots of visitors pass through and added a
    quite a few new members. These forums are only a week old.

    We have a wide range of knowledgable people that love to help others from
    all over the world.

    You can check out our Hardware and Software forums here
    http://askhow.net/askhowforum/index.php?s=af59968f831302997d93a7b6b3c5e91f&c=2
    Again this is NonProfit

    Thanks
    Jaks http://www.askhow.com
    Free NonProfit Support Forums
    Askhow.net, Jan 19, 2004

  2. Askhow.net

    Jason Guest

    SPAM

    From: "Askhow.net" <>
    Newsgroups:
    alt.comp,alt.comp.hardware,alt.computer,aus.computers,comp.hardware,wpg.comp
    uters.help
    Subject: Nonprofit Support Forums for Hardware & Software
    Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:48:11 GMT
    alt.computer:233216 aus.computers:139193 wpg.computers.help:9421

    --
    Jason

    Click it, just one click, click it i know ya want to
    http://www.supportcave.com/

    Jason, Jan 19, 2004