Notebook, Laptop Repair Company London, PC Computer Repair, Laptop

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by 278845116@qq.com, Dec 14, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Notebook, Laptop Repair Company London, PC Computer Repair, Laptop
    Repairing Service London

    With Creative IT, you can take advantage of onsite and offsite
    notebook / laptop repair services. Creative IT offers an onsite
    laptop
    and notebook repair service based on a two-hour
    response time in and around London. We repair all brand names of
    laptops and notebooks. If the repair cannot be carried out onsite, we
    will take laptop to our workshop in Central London and return it in
    perfect working condition within the 24 to 48 hours. London laptop
    and
    notebook repairs are our specialty.

    http://www.p6mm.cn