nTune functionality on ABIT boards

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Dazzer, Mar 29, 2005.

  1. Dazzer

    Dazzer Guest

    I want to use nTune software on my abit AN8 Fatality motherboard as I don't
    like the uGuru interface. However, nTune will not fully function on this
    board (No temp monitoring, etc...)

    Is this the norm with ABIT on new motherboards and if I wait the next
    release of nTune will be fully functioning or

    due to the uGuru on board hardware, nTune will never have full
    functionality?

    Dazzer