Nvidia(Nforce 3) motherboard

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by YanquiDawg, Aug 16, 2004.

  1. YanquiDawg

    YanquiDawg Guest

    Bought a Chaintech VNF3-250 motherboard and A64 2800. The Chaintech manual is
    useless an the readme on the driver CD is practically non-existant. Does anyone
    know what motherboard drivers are required? Specifically what are ITE drivers?
    I'm running a dual boot 98SE/W2KPro so are there different drivers for each
    OS?Thanks,Dawg

    1. Advertising

  2. Barry Walsh

    Barry Walsh Guest

    YanquiDawg wrote:
    > Bought a Chaintech VNF3-250 motherboard and A64 2800. The Chaintech manual is
    > useless an the readme on the driver CD is practically non-existant. Does anyone
    > know what motherboard drivers are required? Specifically what are ITE drivers?
    > I'm running a dual boot 98SE/W2KPro so are there different drivers for each
    > OS?Thanks,Dawg

    The chipset drivers are from www.nvidia.com, currently the 4.27 pack.
    There's a separate pack for 9x and for 2k/XP. The ITE drivers are for
    the onboard GigaRAID controller from ITE, rather than nVidia.

    1. Advertising

  3. YanquiDawg

    YanquiDawg Guest

    Okay thanks.I did download the new ones.> Does anyone