NVidia nForce 650 SLI motherboard... max supported ram?

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by appyappy, Apr 11, 2009.

  1. appyappy

    appyappy

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    Hi. I have a Dell XPS 630i and it has a nVidia nForce 650 SLI mother board. What is the max supported ram for this board? What would be the faster RAM I could buy for it? Would DDR2 1066 ram work? Thanks.