Nvidia NVS 440 card - Has it been superceeded?

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by new, Oct 17, 2006.

  1. new

    new Guest

    I am told that this item is backordered and not available to ship. I also
    read on this forum that Nvidia was coming with a new card designed for 2d
    graphics and four monitor support (thought to be in the 600 series).

    Is any of this true? SHould I cancel and replace my order?

    Is the Matrox four monitor card comparable or better or worse ???