Nvidia Quadro 4 ebay cheap, get yourself a top quality card for cheap

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by H, Jan 1, 2005.

  1. H

    H Guest

    H, Jan 1, 2005

  2. H

    First of One Guest

    This is actually a cool card, equivalent to the Ti4400 in specs. Who's the
    manufacturer? LeadTek? PNY?

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3762&item=5153225417

    First of One, Jan 2, 2005

  3. First of One wrote:

    > This is actually a cool card, equivalent to the Ti4400 in specs.

    No, the Q4 900XGL is the GF4Ti4600 equivalent. The Ti4400 equivalent is the
    750XGL...

    Benjamin

    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
    Benjamin Gawert, Jan 4, 2005
  4. H

    First of One Guest

    And the 980XGL is just the 900XGL with AGP8x support, right? I stand
    corrected.

    First of One, Jan 4, 2005
  5. First of One wrote:

    > And the 980XGL is just the 900XGL with AGP8x support, right?

    Correct.

    Benjamin

    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.