NView does it save overscan and screen size ??

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Home Theatre Guy, Jun 10, 2006.

  1. Just wondering if it saves overscan and screen size adjustments. Like
    to switch between 720p and 1080i mode on my TV sometimes. But switch
    between them means ajusting everything again :(

    Ill test it soon to find out. Would be nic eif it did save these and
    all i had to do was load the profile up and all sweet :)

    Thanks if you know.