    best of both :-(

    TIA
    Keith

    Keith Dawson, Sep 15, 2003

  2. Keith Dawson

    Kyle Brant Guest

    probably the cpu can't take a 112 MHz fsb with the 5x multiplier, the
    evidence of such is in your original post. Does the CPU run at 100
    MHz FSB x 5.5?

    --
    Best regards,
    Kyle

    Kyle Brant, Sep 15, 2003

  3. Keith Dawson

    Keith Dawson Guest

    Hi Kyle,
    I think I had it running once, but with all the memory settings turned
    down - the result was about 100 points off the 3dm2001 score :-(
    The memory has now been changed, hence I am running the 4.5x112 (with
    CAS2 as well), at 2.0V continuosly but nothing above that seems
    possible...

    Keith

    Keith Dawson, Sep 15, 2003
  4. Keith Dawson

    Roger Hunt Guest

    In article <>, Keith Dawson
    <> writes
    >Hi all,
    >It's starting to bug me - why can't i get these components to run at
    >5x112?
    >5x100MHz is OK, and no probs with 4.5x112Mhz, just can't combine the
    >best of both :-(

    I've never had noteworthy success with 112 with either of my 503+s, with
    any CPU I threw in it - Pentium MMX, K6-2, or 2+ - 450, 500, or 550 -
    tried them all. That's with varied selections of peripherals and RAM
    too.

    Have you tried 5.5 or 6x95MHz though?
    --
    Roger Hunt