OEM WL810 Bryant mainboard

Discussion in 'Intel' started by Eric Gisin, May 6, 2004.

  1. Eric Gisin

    Eric Gisin Guest

    I have an Intel DL810 OEM mainboard, for which Intel provides no support other
    than a manual.

    I see it is the same one of Gateway's boards (Bryant) except the first PCI
    slot is AMR, and mine boots with the Intel logo. Are they compatible?

    I have a BIOS from gateway I am curious about. Instead of a single 128KB
    image, they have a number of smaller ones with BIO/BBO file types. How does
    this work?

    I would like to add the LSI SCSI bios. Is there documentation for Iflash or
    other utilities that could do this?