Ok Now who I complain to?

Discussion in 'Dell' started by docfl, Nov 15, 2003.

  1. docfl

    docfl Guest

    <Rant mode on>
    I sent a check to Dell Financial services on 10-24-03 and it cleared my bank
    on 10-29-03 but low and behold guess what! It is now 16 days later and the
    money has YET to be applied to my account.
    I have filed a complaint with the FTC and am thinking of one to the state
    attorneys office.
    The problem is which one, Texas because Dell is headquartered there ,or
    Illinois because that is where Dell Financial is? Both of them?
    The funniest damm thing is they had the nerve to put a late charge on my
    account because they are "Holding until the check clears"
    I called their 800 direct to India line and the person there spoke
    gibberish(Sure wasn't English) and after several emails they "As a one time
    courtesy" they removed the late charge.
    OK rant over, what other steps can you all suggest.
    Thanks
    Docfl

    --
    Do not use for USE(SPAM) Replace no spam with com to reply
    should read docfl(at)tampabay.rr.com
    docfl, Nov 15, 2003

  2. docfl

    Bob Rekieta Guest

    Call this number - 1-800-www-dell.

    Go to this website and send them email:

    http://dfs.us.dell.com/service/Contact/disp_ContactDFS_View.asp

    Also, ask your bank for a copy of the cancelled check (both sides). Be
    prepared to mail it to them if financial services can't help you.

    Bob Rekieta, Nov 15, 2003

  3. docfl

    Carol Guest

    "docfl" <> wrote in message
    > <Rant mode on>
    > I sent a check to Dell Financial services on 10-24-03 and it cleared my

    bank
    > on 10-29-03 but low and behold guess what! It is now 16 days later and the
    > money has YET to be applied to my account.
    > I have filed a complaint with the FTC and am thinking of one to the state
    > attorneys office.
    > The problem is which one, Texas because Dell is headquartered there ,or
    > Illinois because that is where Dell Financial is? Both of them?
    > The funniest damm thing is they had the nerve to put a late charge on my
    > account because they are "Holding until the check clears"
    > I called their 800 direct to India line and the person there spoke
    > gibberish(Sure wasn't English) and after several emails they "As a one

    time
    > courtesy" they removed the late charge.
    > OK rant over, what other steps can you all suggest.
    > Thanks
    > Docfl
    >
    > --
    > Do not use for USE(SPAM) Replace no spam with com to reply
    > should read docfl(at)tampabay.rr.com

    send an email to Dell using planetfeedback.com

    Carol
    Carol, Nov 17, 2003