    AIW Radeon 8500DV card?

    The newer ones crash like Bill Gates is on stage....

    Help!

    Henry Bemis, Jan 28, 2007

  2. "Henry Bemis" <> wrote in message
    news:H%Xuh.2496$...
    > Anyone know where to get the older more stable (yeah right) versions for

    my ATI
    > AIW Radeon 8500DV card?
    >
    > The newer ones crash like Bill Gates is on stage....
    >
    > Help!

    Depends on your O/S. Click appropriate buttons. Look for "Previous Drivers"
    link.

    http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html

    Captain Midnight, Jan 28, 2007

  3. Henry Bemis

    Henry Bemis Guest

    Been there - don't see any 'previous drivers' offered.

    Henry Bemis, Jan 29, 2007
  4. Henry Bemis

    Prince Lee Guest

    I have some of the older drivers, ones that don't seem to be on the ATI-AMD
    site any longer. The Drivers are the Cat 4.10 with Media Center 9.02. I also
    have the Cat 4.12 drivers, but they have OpenGL issues, so I'd stay with
    4.10.

    All in all the software would be about 70+megs, I could send it via an
    instant messenger....

    Prince Lee, Jan 29, 2007
  5. "Henry Bemis" <> wrote in message
    > Been there - don't see any 'previous drivers' offered.
    >
    > >> Anyone know where to get the older more stable (yeah right) versions

    for my
    > >> ATI
    > >> AIW Radeon 8500DV card?
    > >>
    > >> The newer ones crash like Bill Gates is on stage....

    > > Depends on your O/S. Click appropriate buttons. Look for "Previous

    Drivers"
    > > link.

    The XP O/S link does. If not there try other combinations of O/S &card. As
    long as your using a version older than recommended but not older than on
    your disc it should be OK. I like it that AMD took the files off the
    encrypted server but wish they had done a more complete job.

    Captain Midnight, Jan 29, 2007
  6. Henry Bemis

    OGT Guest

    OGT, Jan 29, 2007