OpenBSD

Discussion in 'Supermicro' started by Paul Dube, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. Paul Dube

    Paul Dube Guest

    I am looking for a new server from SuperMicro to replace my OpenBSD
    installations. I am looking for a single CPU Pentium 4 (or better, but
    not too expensive), 1 U, 2 or more drive bays, SCSI (with hardware
    RAID if possible).

    Does anyone have any SuperMicro models to recommend that will work
    well using OpenBSD?

    Thanks!

    Paul