    Vista, but all the stuff for tablets i've tried to download keep telling me
    to upgrade to Windows XP Tablet Edition 2005. How the heck do I do this, or
    get programs that work for vista?

    Malevious, Oct 3, 2008

  2. Vista Home Premium, Vista Ultimate, and all business editions of Vista all
    come with Tablet PC functionality, and the Tablet applications are there.

    If you don't see tablet functionality in Vista, then the applications won't
    see it either. In that case, you're likely missing a driver and you should
    contact HP.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 3, 2008

  3. Malevious wrote:

    > I just bought a brand new HP tablet and it comes installed with
    > Windows Vista,

    Only too natural!
    Vista has for more to offer for TabletPCs than old XP.

    > but all the stuff for tablets i've tried to download
    > keep telling me to upgrade to Windows XP Tablet Edition 2005. How
    > the heck do I do this, or get programs that work for vista?

    Which kind of things is this about??
    Just tools which don't run under Vista anymore?
    In so far most of the old stuff of add-ons etc. (PowerToys and the like)
    just don't run under Vista anymore and most of that is not needed
    anymore because most things are built-in in Vista.

    So pls let us know which "download"-things would not work but needed.

    Rainald

    Rainald Taesler, Oct 4, 2008