Order Status Question

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Aaron, Jun 30, 2004.

  1. Aaron

    Aaron Guest

    Hello,

    I know the order status page is very un-reliable. I've had experience with
    that on my first dell and from the post on here as well. I ordered it late
    Sunday night around 12:30am pt. and I checked an hour ago. it was already on
    the testing phase. is that normal after one day or so? I know it could stick
    in that phase and I could have the computer before it's done, lol. just
    wondering.

    Aaron

    1. Advertising

  2. Tom Scales

    Tom Scales Guest

    Sure. Depending on the model it can be ordered and shipped the same day,
    particuarly laptops.

    If everything goes well, you'll get it last week, uh, wait.......

    Well, that website IS confusing.

    Tom