Ordered ASUS P8Z68-Pro...no English manual??

Discussion in 'Overclocking' started by Jack R, May 12, 2011.

  1. Jack R

    Jack R Guest

    I just ordered an ASUS P8Z68-Pro with the intent to OC, hence this forum...
    I find that the ASUS website for the US only has the German edition of the
    product manual available.
    I wonder when ASUS will acknowledge/support us poor English-speaking
    customers?
    Jack R.

    1. Advertising

  2. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Jack R wrote:
    > I just ordered an ASUS P8Z68-Pro with the intent to OC, hence this forum...
    > I find that the ASUS website for the US only has the German edition of
    > the product manual available.
    > I wonder when ASUS will acknowledge/support us poor English-speaking
    > customers?
    > Jack R.

    I only see a German manual offered here.

    ftp://ftp.asus.com/pub/Asus/mb/LGA1155/P8Z68-V_PRO/

    I'm sure they'll get around to it eventually.

    HTH,
    Paul

    1. Advertising

  3. Jack R

    Jack R Guest

    "Paul" wrote in message news:iqff24$6db$...

    Jack R wrote:
    > I just ordered an ASUS P8Z68-Pro with the intent to OC, hence this
    > forum...
    > I find that the ASUS website for the US only has the German edition of the
    > product manual available.
    > I wonder when ASUS will acknowledge/support us poor English-speaking
    > customers?
    > Jack R.

    I only see a German manual offered here.

    ftp://ftp.asus.com/pub/Asus/mb/LGA1155/P8Z68-V_PRO/

    I'm sure they'll get around to it eventually.

    HTH,
    Paul
    ASUS posted it on their ftp site today:
    ftp://ftp.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1155/P8Z68-V_PRO/,
    still not on their support web site.
    Jack R.

  4. Jack R

    Jack R Guest

    Jack R wrote:
    > I just ordered an ASUS P8Z68-Pro with the intent to OC, hence this
    > forum...
    > I find that the ASUS website for the US only has the German edition of the
    > product manual available.
    > I wonder when ASUS will acknowledge/support us poor English-speaking
    > customers?
    > Jack R.

    I only see a German manual offered here.

    ftp://ftp.asus.com/pub/Asus/mb/LGA1155/P8Z68-V_PRO/

    I'm sure they'll get around to it eventually.

    HTH,
    Paul
    ASUS posted it on their ftp site today:
    ftp://ftp.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1155/P8Z68-V_PRO/,
    still not on their support web site.
    Jack R.
    It's on their web site now:
    http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=P8Z68-V PRO&p=1&s=39
    Jack R

  5. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Jack R wrote:

    > "Jack R" wrote in message news:zYYyp.19$...
    >

    > "Paul" wrote in message news:iqff24$6db$...
    >
    > Jack R wrote:
    >> I just ordered an ASUS P8Z68-Pro with the intent to OC, hence this
    >> forum...
    >> I find that the ASUS website for the US only has the German edition of
    >> the product manual available.
    >> I wonder when ASUS will acknowledge/support us poor English-speaking
    >> customers?
    >> Jack R.

    > I only see a German manual offered here.
    >
    > ftp://ftp.asus.com/pub/Asus/mb/LGA1155/P8Z68-V_PRO/
    >
    > I'm sure they'll get around to it eventually.
    >
    > HTH,
    > Paul
    > ASUS posted it on their ftp site today:
    > ftp://ftp.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1155/P8Z68-V_PRO/,
    > still not on their support web site.
    > Jack R.
    > It's on their web site now:
    > http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=P8Z68-V PRO&p=1&s=39
    > Jack R

    I like how the German manual is 6MB and the English one is 14MB. Do
    they use "bigger letters" for the English ? :)

    Paul

  6. Krypsis

    Krypsis Guest

    On 15/05/2011 11:57 AM, Paul wrote:
    > Jack R wrote:
    >>

    >> "Jack R" wrote in message news:zYYyp.19$...
    >>

    >> "Paul" wrote in message news:iqff24$6db$...
    >>
    >> Jack R wrote:
    >>> I just ordered an ASUS P8Z68-Pro with the intent to OC, hence this
    >>> forum...
    >>> I find that the ASUS website for the US only has the German edition
    >>> of the product manual available.
    >>> I wonder when ASUS will acknowledge/support us poor English-speaking
    >>> customers?
    >>> Jack R.

    >> I only see a German manual offered here.
    >>
    >> ftp://ftp.asus.com/pub/Asus/mb/LGA1155/P8Z68-V_PRO/
    >>
    >> I'm sure they'll get around to it eventually.
    >>
    >> HTH,
    >> Paul
    >> ASUS posted it on their ftp site today:
    >> ftp://ftp.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1155/P8Z68-V_PRO/,
    >> still not on their support web site.
    >> Jack R.
    >> It's on their web site now:
    >> http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=P8Z68-V PRO&p=1&s=39
    >> Jack R
    >>

    > I like how the German manual is 6MB and the English one is 14MB. Do
    > they use "bigger letters" for the English ? :)
    >
    > Paul

    The English readers need more pictures due to reading comprehension
    skills, or the lack thereof!

    Krypsis