    (That little kid is brilliant and the guy too ! ;) =D)

    Bye,
    Skybuck =D

    Skybuck Flying, May 13, 2010

  2. Re: Kick-Ass ! If you like shooters you gonna love this movie !

    Hmm... I kinda liked the "sounds/music" of the love scene as well...

    I wondered if it's a "music" or just some "random sounds" playing.

    To me it seems random sounds... possibly custom made for the movie...

    But I could be wrong...

    Anybody know ? ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.