OT - LCD &TFT monitors for graphics?

Discussion in 'Matrox' started by Steve Hoffmann, Dec 25, 2003.

  1. I'm not up to date on these new monitor technologies. Google isn't helping
    much. Can someone please explain the difference between LCD and TFT
    technology? Do both of these types of monitors use the DVI output jack on
    video cards? Are either of these flat panel alternatives equal to a good CRT
    for graphics editing? THANKS....
    --
    Steve Hoffmann
    http://www.sphoto.com