    You doing okay with the fires, the latest of God's curses ???? Hope all
    is well with you and the Birds !

    Dean.....

    D Larsen, Oct 26, 2007

  2. Re: Ping Jef (1 "F")....Did the Fires Burn You Out ?

    D Larsen wrote:

    | Jef,
    |
    | Can't remember if you're in the affected area or not...but I recall
    | you had some CA, hillside, mudslide issues...the media here back
    | east makes it sound pretty bad....
    |
    | You doing okay with the fires, the latest of God's curses ????
    | Hope all is well with you and the Birds !
    |
    | Dean.....

    Hi Dean -

    Except for {cough, cough} some really rotten air quality {cough, cough}, no
    problems on the home front.

    I took advantage of the incredibly dry air to paint my kitchen. The paint
    seemed to dry in a matter of seconds with relative humidity less than 5%.

    Thanks for the concern.

    Jef

    Bird Janitor®, Oct 26, 2007