    tell if i will risk frying my cpu
    Intel Dual core e7500 2.93 ghz
    I would like to pull it up to 3.2 gh

    PcGAmeR22, Jan 17, 2012

  2. PcGAmeR22

    rb Guest

    You can bump the CPU up to 3.0Ghz by setting the FSB to 273Mhz. I woul
    not recommend going beyond 3.0Ghz, unless you change the stoc
    heatsink/fan to something beefier

    rb, Jan 17, 2012

  3. PcGAmeR22

    PcGAmeR22 Guest

    will it make a noticeable difference for gaming

    PcGAmeR22, Jan 17, 2012
  4. PcGAmeR22

    rb Guest

    PcGAmeR22;1324825 Wrote:
    > will it make a noticeable difference for gaming ?

    I doubt it.

    The best you can probably do safely on that CPU is ~3.8Ghz, which wil
    give ya a bit of a boost. But again I wouldn't try it with a stoc
    heatsink/fan

    rb, Jan 17, 2012
  5. PcGAmeR22

    PcGAmeR22 Guest