Overclocking so easy even your grandma can do it

Discussion in 'Intel' started by Jim, Jan 13, 2011.

  1. Jim

    Jim Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Robert Myers

    Robert Myers Guest

    On Jan 13, 6:15 am, "Jim" <> wrote:
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GR5_X1CfUA
    > A schizo Intel ad on OCing that tells you how easy it is while at the endin
    > not quite fine print tells OCing is bad.

    Let's be fair, though. The video says it's easy, not that it's a good
    idea, and grandma in overclock mode doesn't exactly suggest afternoon
    glass painting at the senior center.

    Robert.