    If so, how do I do it, and how do I identify any improvements?

    With kind regards,
    Kiling

    Kiling, Oct 24, 2003

  2. Kiling

    Immuno Guest

    The Bios is more than accomodating when it comes to OCing :eek:)

    I have two that are both happily OCed.

    I would suggest the 133/33 FSB/PCI option in the bios, and dropping the
    Rambus to 300 (it will thus OC to 400)

    You really ought to check that you have the latest bios and driver updates
    from the Abit site.

    If you up the PCI abouve 33MHz you loose the onboard sound and RAID
    functions. PCI cards might get grumpy too.

    If your not bothered about the sound or RAID I've had the FSB up to about
    140/5 and the Rabus at about 1000MHz :eek:) But have settled for 133/33 as its
    stable and fully functional. The board will take it happily - really depends
    on your cpu and memory.

    Pete

    Immuno, Oct 25, 2003