P35 Platinum boot up sequence

Discussion in 'MSI' started by mtr18103@yahoo.com, Aug 26, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Just installed new system P35 plat MoBo. Intel 6750 CPU. X1950 Pro
    graphics card.

    Systems powers on for a second or two, then shuts down for a second.
    It then restarts with no issue. Is this normal for this chipset or
    MoBo.

    I hear two quick beeps when it boots. But have no issues yet.

    1. Advertising

  2. Guest

    On Aug 26, 7:54 am, wrote:
    > Just installed new system P35 plat MoBo. Intel 6750 CPU. X1950 Pro
    > graphics card.
    >
    > Systems powers on for a second or two, then shuts down for a second.
    > It then restarts with no issue. Is this normal for this chipset or
    > MoBo.
    >
    > I hear two quick beeps when it boots. But have no issues yet.

    Yes. It's normal.