[P3TDE6-G] Will 1GHz PIII 1000/256/122/1.7V work on this board?

Discussion in 'Supermicro' started by O. Hartmann, Nov 23, 2004.

  1. O. Hartmann

    O. Hartmann Guest

    Hello out here.

    I am in need for fast informations about a Supermicro P3TDE6-G mainboard.
    I would like to buy a second hand Supermicro P3TDE6 main PCB and I have two
    1GHz Pentium 3 CPUs rated with 1.7V core voltage.

    I read about several positive tests with normal Pentium 3 CPUs at lower
    frequencies in this mainboard but I wonder if the VRM on the Supermicro
    will deliver 1.7V core voltage for dual 1GHz PIII/Coppermine CPUs.

    My CPUs bot have the following signature: 1000/256/133/1.7

    The question is: will the Supermicro P3TDE6-G handle this CPUs stable or not?

    Please eMail me at .

    I will appreciate all warnings, tips or hints you have.

    Thanks in advance,
    Oliver

    O. Hartmann, Nov 23, 2004