P41875P Dragon - no longer boots - help!!

Discussion in 'Soyo' started by tdeem1, Aug 6, 2006.

  1. tdeem1

    tdeem1

    Win XP Corp installed on my Sata HD in Sata 1 spot

    I was running fine -- until a power outage today.

    initially it booted to a blank screen

    like a dummy, I went into bios and reloaded "fail safe defaults"

    now I am getting no where with my setup
    when I boot I am getting "Disk Boot Failure"

    I've looked thru the user manual and exhausted the different combos towards getting this thing going again.

    tdeem1, Aug 6, 2006