    I know I need to make the fdd with the driver on it (F6 during xp setup
    option), but what about setting it in the boot sequence? Is there a bios
    setting to select it?
    La Pedrera, Jul 27, 2003

  2. La Pedrera

    God Guest

    "La Pedrera" <> wrote in message
    news:wbIUa.94875$...
    > How do I go about setting this up to boot to the SATA drive? I have on

    SATA
    > drive taht I want to install my os onto (xp).
    >
    > I know I need to make the fdd with the driver on it (F6 during xp setup
    > option), but what about setting it in the boot sequence? Is there a bios
    > setting to select it?

    If you don't have any IDE drives, just boot as is...

    Or choose SCSI as the first boot device.

    God, Jul 27, 2003

  3. La Pedrera

    PCParts Guest

    I found the option.. in the boot menu, go to the hdd configuration (then
    within there, you can select of any drive you have attached - ide / sata)
    and boot from that one ..

    Hope that helps you too.

    PCParts, Jul 27, 2003