    For some reason I think I read that it only appears once and shouldn't keep
    coming up - but I could be wrong.

    Thanks!
    Noozer, Feb 14, 2004

  2. Noozer

    Tritium Guest

    Re: P4C800E Deluxe - Disable Intel P4 logo on bottom right cornerat boot?

    Noozer wrote:

    > Hey all!
    >
    > Is there a way to disable the Intel P4 logo that shows up on the bottom
    > right corner of the boot logo when the PC starts?
    >
    > For some reason I think I read that it only appears once and shouldn't keep
    > coming up - but I could be wrong.
    >
    > Thanks!

    Read the manual. There is a setting that can be set to
    bypass this particular pre-POST screen.
    Tritium, Feb 15, 2004

  3. Noozer

    Noozer Guest

    "Tritium" <> wrote in message

    > Noozer wrote:
    >
    > > Hey all!
    > >
    > > Is there a way to disable the Intel P4 logo that shows up on the bottom
    > > right corner of the boot logo when the PC starts?
    > >
    > > For some reason I think I read that it only appears once and shouldn't

    keep
    > > coming up - but I could be wrong.
    > >
    > > Thanks!

    > Read the manual. There is a setting that can be set to
    > bypass this particular pre-POST screen.

    I want the boot logo... I don't want the Intel logo. It hasn't always been
    there when I boot and I'm trying to figure out why.
    Noozer, Feb 15, 2004
  4. Noozer

    Darkfalz Guest

    "Noozer" <postmaster@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

    > "Tritium" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Noozer wrote:
    > >
    > > > Hey all!
    > > >
    > > > Is there a way to disable the Intel P4 logo that shows up on the

    bottom
    > > > right corner of the boot logo when the PC starts?
    > > >
    > > > For some reason I think I read that it only appears once and shouldn't

    > keep
    > > > coming up - but I could be wrong.
    > > >
    > > > Thanks!

    > > Read the manual. There is a setting that can be set to
    > > bypass this particular pre-POST screen.

    > I want the boot logo... I don't want the Intel logo. It hasn't always been
    > there when I boot and I'm trying to figure out why.

    Why would it only appear once? This board doesn't work with any other CPUs.
    Darkfalz, Feb 15, 2004
  5. Re: P4C800E Deluxe - Disable Intel P4 logo on bottom right cornerat boot?

    Philip Callan, Feb 15, 2004
  6. Noozer

    Darkfalz Guest

    > Uhhm. You may want to retract that statement.
    >
    > A brief perusal of the cpu support page at asus:
    >
    > http://www.asus.com/support/cpusupport/cpusupport.aspx
    >
    > And you will see at last count, the P4C800-E supports 43 processors in
    > the Socket 478 Category.
    >
    > 11 Are Celerons
    > 14 are 400 FSB P4
    > 7 are 533 FSB P4, of which only the 3.06 is HT capable.

    Yes, all Pentium 4 based CPUs.
    Darkfalz, Feb 16, 2004
  7. Re: P4C800E Deluxe - Disable Intel P4 logo on bottom right cornerat boot?

    Philip Callan, Feb 16, 2004
  8. Noozer

    CarSeeker Guest

    "Darkfalz" <> wrote in message
    > > Uhhm. You may want to retract that statement.
    > >
    > > A brief perusal of the cpu support page at asus:
    > >
    > > http://www.asus.com/support/cpusupport/cpusupport.aspx
    > >
    > > And you will see at last count, the P4C800-E supports 43 processors in
    > > the Socket 478 Category.
    > >
    > > 11 Are Celerons
    > > 14 are 400 FSB P4
    > > 7 are 533 FSB P4, of which only the 3.06 is HT capable.

    > Yes, all Pentium 4 based CPUs.

    So, Celerons are HT capable then? That's what the logo says when I boot - P4
    & Hyperthreading. Of course I have a real P4 and not a Celeron, but you seem
    to be saying that all of the CPU's listed will show this logo.
    CarSeeker, Feb 16, 2004