P4M800 Pro7 ver 1.2 DEAD? Nothing! Kapputt!

Discussion in 'ECS' started by jrdehaisx, Jun 20, 2008.

  1. jrdehaisx

    jrdehaisx

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2008
    Okay here is the joke, I got 3 of these MOBOs, the P4M800 Pro 7 ver. 1.2

    1. I put a Pentium D 3.0 dont remember the numbers and it worked flawlesly, other from simple common mistakes, it froze at the beginning but got it working.

    2. and 3. Mobos are using Pentium 4 3.0 HT same memory as the first and same heatsink Intel original, got them with Nvidia AGP video card (working tested) and Sata 80gb HD, the normal 500W power supply.

    Cant get them to work, they do power on, the first time on the 2. it beeped a lot of times and then I shut it down to test, after that I turned it on, and no more beeps, only fans and lights come on, no beeps, HD spins and DVD drive as well, but NO VIDEO and NO POST.

    I am trying right now to remove the battery for 30 minutes and the cables, hoping this will work, but any ideas will help, please and thanks for reading. :)

    Nothing, both MOBOs I have swapped processor and memories and still only fans spin, is there a chance the Processor is dead?

    Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
    jrdehaisx, Jun 20, 2008
  2. jrdehaisx

    jrdehaisx

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2008
    7 days an no response? I guess I am dead as well, just like any techie guy here

    jrdehaisx, Jun 27, 2008