P4PE and Broadcom 440 ethernet question

Discussion in 'Asus' started by gja1, Oct 12, 2004.

  1. gja1

    gja1 Guest

    I have my PC with an Asus P4PE MB and don't have any need for the
    Broadcom 440 ethernet.
    How do I safely get rid of it? Or if it must be installed, how does one
    properly install it?

    1. Advertising

  2. Franz Maurer

    Franz Maurer Guest

    Just disable on-board LAN device in your BIOS settings.

    /FM

    On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 20:24:46 -0400, gja1 wrote:

    > I have my PC with an Asus P4PE MB and don't have any need for the
    > Broadcom 440 ethernet.
    > How do I safely get rid of it? Or if it must be installed, how does one
    > properly install it?

  3. - Jerry -

    - Jerry - Guest

    Disable it in BIOS?