    board? No fan, or anything. Just a gren light on the board lit.
    TIA
    Pat
    T-Man, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Pull your power supply out of your case and try again. I have had
    power supplies that for whatever reason seem like they are grounded
    out and doing this usually resolves the problem. Once you know it will
    boot screw it back in place.

    NoneOfBusiness, Jun 28, 2003

  3. T-Man

    T-Man Guest

    Thank You. I did as you suggested and it worked. Strange!
    Pat

    NoneOfBusiness <> wrote in

    T-Man, Jun 28, 2003
  4. T-Man

    Gary Hegan Guest

    One thing I have found out that can happen is if you plug the power
    connector to the floppy drive make sure you don't miss one of pins and if
    you do it shorts out the PSU and will not power up the system. I have seen
    this happen twice.

    --
    Regards
    (-: Gary Hegan :)

    Gary Hegan, Jun 29, 2003
  5. T-Man

    SpaceBug Guest

    On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 10:57:32 GMT, "Gary Hegan" <>
    wrote:

    >One thing I have found out that can happen is if you plug the power
    >connector to the floppy drive make sure you don't miss one of pins and if
    >you do it shorts out the PSU and will not power up the system. I have seen
    >this happen twice.

    Or blow your floppy drive to heaven if you misplace the power
    connector.
    SpaceBug, Jun 30, 2003