P4SCA without keyboard?

Discussion in 'Supermicro' started by hubert, Feb 24, 2005.

  1. hubert

    hubert Guest

    I would like to have no keyboard on my motherboard supermicro P4SCA. I did
    not see any way to modifiy the BIOS of my P4SCA for that at boot time. could
    it be possible to modify the BIOS of P4SCA, to avoid to install a keyboard?

    hubert

    1. Advertising

  2. On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:38:06 +0100, "hubert" <> wrote:

    >I would like to have no keyboard on my motherboard supermicro P4SCA. I did
    >not see any way to modifiy the BIOS of my P4SCA for that at boot time. could
    >it be possible to modify the BIOS of P4SCA, to avoid to install a keyboard?
    >
    >hubert

    There should be a setting on the second page of the BIOS setup where
    you change the "Halt on Keyboard error" or select "Keyboard" as
    "absent". Sorry if I can't remember the specific verbiage or am
    unfamiliar with your board specifically. It may not be there- but it
    should.