P5B Deluxe and HD in AHCI mode

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Baron, Oct 12, 2006.

  1. Baron

    Baron Guest

    Hello,

    on my P5B Deluxe I have the hard disk configured in AHCI mode, when I
    reboot from Windows, the hard disks is stopped and powered on again
    after few seconds at drive detection.
    It's normal?

    Thanks

    Saluti.

    Paolo

    1. Advertising

  2. Major Ninth

    Major Ninth Guest

    I heard a rumor that the latest bios fixed this problem.

    -john

    "Baron" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > on my P5B Deluxe I have the hard disk configured in AHCI mode, when I
    > reboot from Windows, the hard disks is stopped and powered on again
    > after few seconds at drive detection.
    > It's normal?
    >
    > Thanks
    >

    > Saluti.
    >
    > Paolo

    1. Advertising

  3. Baron

    Baron Guest

    On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 00:29:30 GMT, "Major Ninth"
    <> wrote:

    >I heard a rumor that the latest bios fixed this problem.

    official or beta?
    I have the last official, 0711, but the problem is not fixed.

    Paolo

  4. Baron <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 00:29:30 GMT, "Major Ninth"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>I heard a rumor that the latest bios fixed this problem.

    >official or beta?
    >I have the last official, 0711, but the problem is not fixed.
    >
    > Paolo

    Fixed with new Intel® Matrix Storage Manager v6.2.0.2002.

    Günter