P5Q-E Video card?

Discussion in 'Asus' started by EDMark, Jul 10, 2011.

  1. EDMark

    EDMark

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Hi,
    I am new to the forum.
    I have an ASUS P5Q-E motherboard and would like to know where I can find information about which video cards are compatible with this motherboard.

    Thanks for any help you can provide!
    Mark