    --
    oVoo o o
    ICQ:8621929

    oVoSanto, Jun 19, 2006

  2. oVoSanto

    KC Computers Guest

    > My problem is during the installation of win xp. In the first part, after
    > the "NTFS Drivers" are loaded, appears a blue screen. I tried with a sata
    > hd, an ide hd (connected to the pink or blue connector) and with a scsi
    > seagate cheeta + 29160 card.> Anyone have an idea?

    Try running a memory test from a bootable CD or floppy to
    make sure the RAM is fine. Free ones can be downloaded from
    http://oca.microsoft.com/en/windiag.asp and http://www.memtest86.com/.

    ---
    Kevin Chalker, Owner (KC COMPUTERS)
    E-mail: Web: www.kc-computers.com
    Internet dealer since 1991!!! See WWW.RESELLERRATINGS.COM!!!

    KC Computers, Jun 19, 2006

  3. oVoSanto

    oVoSanto Guest

    KC Computers wrote:
    >> My problem is during the installation of win xp. In the first part,
    >> after the "NTFS Drivers" are loaded, appears a blue screen. I tried
    >> with a sata hd, an ide hd (connected to the pink or blue connector)
    >> and with a scsi seagate cheeta + 29160 card.> Anyone have an idea?

    > Try running a memory test from a bootable CD or floppy to
    > make sure the RAM is fine. Free ones can be downloaded from
    > http://oca.microsoft.com/en/windiag.asp and http://www.memtest86.com/.

    I checked the ram, it was ok!

    Next, reading in the web, I found a way to fix the problem: i had to create
    a floppy disk with the ITE8211 drivers. During the installation of winXp you
    have to press the F6 key to load them.
    Theese are in the support Cd.

    --
    oVoo o o