P650 & Scart PAL TV connection?

Discussion in 'Matrox' started by Crow, Jun 27, 2004.

  1. Crow

    Crow Guest

    I've been reading that the P650/750 don't support RGB Scart output as
    their predecessors did. Is this a big issue? I'm not clear how I'd
    hook one up to a Scart equipped PAL TV for optimum quality! Is there
    a Scart that isn't RGB compliant and if so how significantly does its
    picture quality differ?
    I want to use it for video editing so TV output quality is paramount.

    Love

    Crow