P6S5AT & Overclock Celeron2

Discussion in 'ECS' started by zafdor@yahoo.com, Feb 8, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I'm trying to run a 1.3G Celeron2 OC to 1.7G by setting the CPU bus to
    133MHz on this board. When I do this in the BIOS, on reboot the CPU is
    IDd as an 865MHz Celeron as the BIOS flashes by. Once booted, CPUID
    says the CPU is 865Mhz with a 6.5x multiplier. ANy guess as to if it is
    really running at 1.7G or are the tools right?