P7P55D-E CPU fan

Discussion in 'Asus' started by coltrane, May 4, 2010.

  1. coltrane

    coltrane Guest

    Can anyone give me recommendations on CPU fans that fit a P7P55D without
    blocking the memory slots and is relatively easy to install.
    I am looking at the ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro but I have seen that
    with some mobos some of the memory slots are blocked.

    thanks for the help

    john

    1. Advertising

  2. P. Post

    P. Post Guest

    I had the same problem so I used a Scythe GrandKama Cross SCKC2000 and that
    fan is not blocking the memoryslots.
    And relatively cheap too...