P8Z77 - how to power-off USB ports with WOL enabled?

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Henrik Ax, May 27, 2012.

  1. Henrik Ax

    Henrik Ax Guest

    I just got a new setup with a P8Z77M-Pro motherboard.
    Does anybody know how to set up the BIOS, so when the computer is shut down:
    - USB ports are powered off
    - wake-on-LAN is enabled

    The only way to power off USB ports (that I can find), is to enable "ErP
    ready", but this disables wake-on-LAN.

    Kind regards,
    Henrik