packard bell easy one 1550 opening case

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by davu, May 19, 2006.

  1. davu

    davu Guest

    Does anyone know how to disassemble a packard bell 1550 easy one laptop?

    I have removed all the screws, but there seems to be something locking the keyboard
    onto the case and no sign of what it is. Is there some kind of latch on the keyboard?

    Any help much appreciated.