    I’ll greatly appreciate it if you can help me find a new master recovery
    cd.

    Thank you and have a wonderful day.
    mcj, Feb 10, 2005

  2. mcj

    Ken Guest

    mcj wrote:

    > Sir/Ma’am,
    >
    > I had an old computer, Packard Bell Model #1010, that I gave to my sister.
    > She tried to download the master CD that came with it to restore the
    > original set up of the cpu. However, the master cd has a factory defect.
    > It’s missing the dial-up adaptor to access the internet. Where can I get
    > a new master cd for this computer? Please help me. My sister and my
    > niece are still very much using this computer for school projects,
    > homework, and most importantly communicating with me through email.
    > They’re in the Philippines and I’m on the other side of the ocean.
    >
    > I’ll greatly appreciate it if you can help me find a new master recovery
    > cd.
    >
    > Thank you and have a wonderful day.

    Would it not be easier to just download the drivers for your modem???
    Ken, Feb 10, 2005

  3. mcj

    oziggyo Guest

    Does the system tell you the adaptor is missing or no modem found or do you
    see there is no icon for dial-up adaptor? What is the part # on your disk
    now?
    oziggyo, Mar 1, 2005
  4. mcj

    fixthatfoto Guest

    first of all you ring pcservicecall in nottingham england - they can give
    you the number for paackard bell in holland who will send out a replacement
    dick for a price

    hope this helps

    fixthatfoto, Apr 15, 2005
  5. mcj

    Ben Myers Guest

    "a replacement dick for a price." I did not know that paackard bell in Holland
    had branched into reconstuctive surgery and organ transplants to add to its
    revenues! I assume that one is given some choice in selecting from various
    sizes and colors? ... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Apr 15, 2005
  6. mcj

    Elector Guest

    > "a replacement dick for a price." I did not know that paackard bell in
    > Holland
    > had branched into reconstuctive surgery and organ transplants to add to
    > its
    > revenues! I assume that one is given some choice in selecting from
    > various
    > sizes and colors? ... Ben Myers

    Ha ha now that Ben was a funny reply!
    Elector