Part Number for Power Jack Board

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Anemo, Feb 20, 2012.

  1. Anemo

    Anemo

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Hiya,

    Hoping some-one might be able to help me, please!

    I need to replace the broken power jack/usb board on my Dell Inspiron 1545, but I'm baffled by part numbers!!? I've found compatible matches on 48.4AQ03.011 and 48.4AQ03.021

    I know the part number is on the board, but due to living in a dusty and cramped house (we're in the middle of renovations) I'd like to be able to buy the part in advance and do the remove and replace in one go. I've just spent an hour bumbling around Dell's help site with no luck.How can I find the correct part number without removing it first?

    The tags on the back read INSPIRON 1545
    Model Number - 1545-1954 / PP41L
    Ref No - 08225
    Bought in Jan 2011.

    Thanks in advance for any help and if anyone has done this 'operation' before, I would really would appreciate any tips.I'm quite handy with a screwdriver but I have never taken a laptop apart before!

    Regards Anemo

    Anemo, Feb 20, 2012