Patent Reform Town Hall Meeting (Balt/Washington Area IEEEConsultants Network)

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by rickman, Oct 28, 2011.

  1. rickman

    rickman Guest

    Co-sponsored by
    IEEE NCA Consultants Network,
    Baltimore Consultants Network,
    Society on Social Implications of Technology,
    Baltimore and NoVA/Wash. Computer Society,
    and Region 2 PACE Committee

    Congress has enacted sweeping patent reform that is adverse to small
    inventors and entrepreneurs. How will this affect you? Let’s explore
    what the future holds with our panel of experts. Lunch and networking
    reception are included. Student members may bring a guest at no
    additional cost. Door prizes! Additional details at the link below.

    When: Saturday, November 5 10am-2pm

    Where: Loyola University Graduate Centers Room 260
    8890 McGaw Road Columbia, MD 21045 USA

    Cost: $10 IEEE members (advance), $20 general

    Web Page: www.ieee-consultants.org

    Registration: http://meetings.vtools.ieee.org/meeting_view/list_meeting/8771

    Panelists: Dr. Lee Hollaar, Dr. Amelia Morani

    We are still looking for a panelist who is a consultant able to speak
    regarding the impact of this new law. Anyone available in the area?
    rickman, Oct 28, 2011