Pavilion 750n CD-writer does not show files just written to it

Discussion in 'HP' started by Phil, Nov 27, 2003.

  1. Phil

    Phil Guest

    The 750n has a hp cd-writer drive and a dvd-rom drive. When I use the
    Windows XP (SP1) explorer to write files to a CD-RW disk, explorer
    completes writting and ejects the disk with no errors. However, when I
    re-insert the disk into the cd-writer I do not see any of the files just
    written by explorer. The free space for the disk is lower indicating
    something is there. If I eject the CD-RW disk and put it into the
    dvd-rom, the explore shows all of the files just written.

    Is there some setting that is wrong? I know I used to see the previously
    written files in explorer with the cd-writer.

    phil