    fwiw, the tablet seems to be functioning adequately even with these errors.

    tia,
    Beverly Howard
    Beverly Howard, Oct 23, 2009

  2. Beverly Howard

    undisclosed Guest

    I was also looking for the same . found your query but with no solution

    I registered to post the following link

    'Downloads - Support - Fujitsu
    (http://ts.fujitsu.com/support/downloads.html

    you can download DeskUpdate: Automatic driver update

    or else you can download manually each driver

    DeskUpdate is a software which automatically installs the require
    driver.

    prad

    --
    pradyu
    undisclosed, May 15, 2010

  3. Beverly Howard, May 15, 2010
  4. I downloaded and ran the Deskupdate and it identified 16 files to be
    updated.

    However, when I selected "Install Updates" it connected, then stalled
    and no updates were installed after 5-10 minutes.

    What was your experience with this?

    Plan to go in and select the specific ones later to see if the problem
    is with a single update.

    Beverly Howard
    Beverly Howard, May 15, 2010
  5. Update... Fuji's Deskupdate seems to be a solution for Fuji laptops, but
    it's not an easy or elegant solution.

    I _think_ it addressed my two primary problems after I unchecked
    everything, then individually selected each one I thought I needed and
    ran those installs.

    It failed to download anything when I clicked the update with the
    complete update scan result list.

    It crashed every time the program finished, in this case, every time
    each update was installed.

    At least two of the updates failed to install.

    I still have over half of the updates it found to run, but that will
    have to wait for another day.

    Again, it DID help with a serious problem! THANKS!

    Beverly Howard
    Beverly Howard, May 15, 2010