Pegatron M2N78-LA

Discussion in 'HP' started by wewgyro, May 22, 2012.

  1. wewgyro

    wewgyro

    Joined:
    May 22, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Where can I find a compatile replacement for the Pegatron M2N78-la board that came in my HP a4316f-b PC Bundle?
    Also, I would like to find a readable WIRING SCHEMATIC for the board.
    Can someone also tell me where to find a wiring schematic for a InTel d915gux/d915pcm/d15gha board?
    Thank you very much
    wewgyro